Thursday, August 11, 2011

Wal Mart Lunch Run & Cascade trial packs!

So i ran to Wal-Mart at lunch today to Price match and pick up a few things.

Heres what I Price Matched-

Filippo Berio Olive Oil Walmart Priced $4.84
CVS Sale Price $3.99
Used $1.00 off MC from Filippo Berio Website
=$2.99 OOP

Lawrys Marinade Walmart Priced $2.00
Homeland Perry Sale 2/$3
Used (4) $1.00 off MC
=$2.00/4 or $.50 each!

and I FINALLY found the Cascade Action Pack Trial Size! the $.97 ones that are free +overage with the $1.00 off coupon. They were in the aisle where the toliet paper is on the very end in an endcap dispay, NOT by the actual cascade. I would have gotten more but the coupon said "Limit 4 per shopping trip" (I'll go back ;) )

Cascade Trial Packs $.97
Used (4) $1.00 off coupons
= FREE + $.12 overage!

So my Subtotal prior to coupons and price matching (less tax) was- $16.72
Price Matching Saved me- $2.85
Coupon total savings was- $9.00

Total OOP (before tax) was $4.87 YAY!
thats a 71% savings! and i had NO issues at the Cash Register! Thats a reason to celebrate in itself!

whoo hoo! Happy Savings everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment